International VR developer and publisher FIBRUM has released their cooperative virtual reality arena shooter Space Ops VR. Players will train as members of the Space Ops, an elite cadre of first-responders tasked with protecting humanity in outer space. The game is available on Steam for $14.99 and is compatible with Vive, Oculus, and Windows Mixed Reality headsets. A special 25% off discount will be available to celebrate the game’s launch.
Space Ops VR Key Features
- Extended coop experience
- Advanced skill-based matchmaking
- Score based PvE/PvP gameplay
- Basic training and SANDBOX mode for the beginners
- Unique futuristic weapons, with different damage types such as Kinetic, Beam, and Plasma.
- Tons of grenades and gadgets to send your foes flying and make the enemies wet themselves
- Customizable characters
- In-Game Progression System that gives ranks and other goodies to skilled players.