Stack Fest is the major new esports festival coming to London this week. With three different day streams there is content and action guaranteed to thrill everyone from the everyday player to those building their career in the sector. Festival goers can enjoy Esports Ambition (industry), Talent Aspiration (students and careers) and Player Action (public consumer day), taking place from Thursday 9th – Saturday 11th September. Stack Fest will feature a range of opportunities targeted at those at different points on their esports journey, from established industry professionals to students and casual players.
Stack Fest is set to become a landmark event in the UK esports calendar. Brands involved across the 3 days include UKIE, Barclays, Excel Esports, LDN UTD, Monster Energy, NSE, Women in Esports, Staffordshire University London Digital Institute, Rebellion, Williams F1, Gaming Magazine, Lionscreed and many more.
Register now to attend the inaugural event and be part of the on the day action.
Key highlights in the programme include:
- Day 1 – Building the London Esports pro-team: from idea to four years later; & the next chapter
- Day 1 – The future of Games & Esports with UKIE CEO, Dr Jo Twist OBE and Head of Creative Industries, Games & Esports for Barclays, David Gowans
- Day 1 – Collaborating on a creative partnership for the good of esports with NSE Head of Partnerships and Director of Marketing for Monster Energy UK
- Day 2 – Insider tips on routes into the esports event and communications industry with Esports Insider and Staffordshire University
- Day 2 – Diversity within the industry; the highs, the lows and the where to goes with Gayming Magazine
- Day 2 – Passion for esports and how to grow your career with LDN UTD
- Day 3 – TeamFordzilla in the Community Arena
- Day 3 – The journey of becoming an esportsinfluencer
- Day 3 – Esports Exhibition Match featuring students committed to grassroots esports playing against each other in the most popular esports, League of Legends.
- And much more
The festival will be held in the stunning location of Here East, located on Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Here East boasts tenants including the likes of BT Sport, Sports Interactive, Fiit, Bidstack, Staffordshire University London and Plexal (Here East’s Innovation centre). It is home to over 4,500 academics and innovators, offering the perfect inspiring setting for anyone looking to start or further develop their esports career.
The full line-up and the latest day by day breakdowns can be found on the Stack Fest website.
Tickets are on sale now from www.stack-fest.com with discounted prices for students and group bookings. Under 14s go free.
To register your interest in attending as a member of the press or industry please fill in the press accreditation form.
For even more news from the Rising World of eSports Head here