Like that first robin rolling up to your front yard, whipping off his sunglasses and giving you a look like, “You know what’s here…”, Chucklefish and ConcernedApe are announcing the arrival of spring with the launch of their friendship-and-farming simulator on the Google Play store for Android devices.
Developer ConcernedApe and publisher Chucklefish’s runaway indie hit about Farming, Friendship, and Farmhouses was developed for mobile by London-based Mobile studio The Secret Police and is available for purchase at $7.99 / $7.99 / 8,99 € (please check the Google Play store for regional pricing).
- Create the farm of your dreams: Turn your overgrown fields into a lively and bountiful farm!
- Learn to live off the land: Raise animals, go fishing, tend to crops, craft items, or do it all! The choice is yours…
- Become a part of the local community: Pelican Town is home to over 30 residents you can befriend!
- Meet someone special: With 12 townsfolk to date, you may even find someone to start a family with!
- Explore vast, mysterious caves: Encounter dangerous monsters & valuable treasures deep underground!
- Customize: There are hundreds of character & home decoration options to choose from!
New Mobile-Specific Features
Since the iOS launch of Stardew Valley, The Secret Police have added many Mobile quality-of-life improvements and new features to the game including:
- Save at any time – even when you close the app!
- Pinch-zoom functionality, allowing players to handily zoom in to track down your Junimos or zoom out to get a full view of your farm
- New control systems including virtual joystick and invisible joystick options, ‘action / attack’ button option, improved auto-attack and Joypad adjuster tool with complete customization of your onscreen controls