Can you dig it? Four of the most celebrated games in the Steamworld series are coming soon to Stadia. Spectacular spelunking, quirky quests, and hyperspace heists await you in a quartet of crowd-pleasing, genre-bending titles.
If you’re a fan of action-adventure platformers, SteamWorld Dig and SteamWorld Dig 2 are the place to start your journey. Turn-based strategy enthusiasts can dive into SteamWorld Heist, while deck-building fans will find a new favorite with SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech.
SteamWorld Dig is a platform mining adventure with strong Metroidvanian influences. Take the role of Rusty, a lone mining steambot, as he arrives at an old mining town in great need. Dig your way through the old earth, gaining riches while uncovering the ancient threat that lurks below…
- A rich world of steam-driven robots, inspired by Steampunk and Western themes.
- Explore an underground world full of secrets, treasure and terrors.
- Uncover the remnants of human civilization, a degenerate race of dynamite-wielding troglodytes.
- Randomized worlds with emergent gameplay.
SteamWorld Dig 2 – Launching into Stadia Pro
SteamWorld Dig 2 takes you on a platform mining adventure forged in Metroidvania flames. When an old trading town is struck by mysterious earthquakes, it’s up to a lone steambot and her unlikely companion to uncover what trembling terrors lie beneath.
- Dig your way underground and explore vivid worlds riddled with treasure, secrets and traps.
- Combat dangerous enemies at every turn of the underworld’s twisted paths, including shadowy creatures and the haunted remains of an ancient electrical threat.
- Upgrade your gear to forge deeper into the earth and take on bigger challenges.
- Swing across large chasms with your Hookshot and fly through caves with the Jet Engine!
- And finally, learn the truth about your long-lost friend…
In SteamWorld Heist you command robot pirates in epic tactical shootouts. It’s turn-based strategy with an action twist: By manually aiming your weapons you’ll pull off insane bullet-bouncing trick shots!
As the captain, you board, loot and shoot your way through enemy spaceships. Overcome the challenges of the vast frontier by upgrading your recruits with unique abilities, weapons – and even stylish hats!
- Strategy focused on skill rather than chance.
- A smorgasbord of engaging and rewarding missions.
- Kind to newcomers, deep and challenging for veterans.
- Soundtrack by real-life robot troupe Steam Powered Giraffe.
- Procedurally generated levels.
SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech – Launching into Stadia Pro
SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech is the roleplaying card game you’ve been waiting for! Lead a party of aspiring heroes through a beautifully hand-drawn world and intense battles using only your wits and a handful of cards. Take on whatever threat comes your way by crafting your own deck choosing from over 100 unique punch-cards!
What awaits you is a luscious treasure chest filled with gold, dragons, vivid worlds, magic, knights in shining armor as well as XP, turn-based battles and all that good RPG stuff! The game’s humorous mix of traditional fantasy and steampunk robots makes for an unforgettable experience with lots of laughs.
SteamWorld Dig 2 and SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech will be free for Stadia Pro subscribers to claim and play at launch! All four SteamWorld titles will be available soon for all players to purchase within the Stadia Store, too. As always, you’ll be able to jump in and play instantly, without waiting for your games to install or downloading updates.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here