The open-world sea-rescue simulator game from developers Sunfire Studios and Green Man Gaming Publishing Stormworks: Build And Rescue – has released a new ‘Multiplayer Update’ with a host of new features and improvements across the game.
“We’re excited to add new multiplayer functionality to Stormworks: Build And Rescue, as we know it’s something some of our most ardent fans have been keen we build upon,” says Dan Walter, CEO of Sunfire Studios. “Enabling people to play together in career mode adds purpose to our multiplayer, and we think this is something many loyal players will take advantage of straight away.”
Multiplayer Update includes:
- Added career mode to multiplayer
- Added Steam P2P support to multiplayer
- Increased player count on a server to six
- Added saving and loading games with multiplayer
- General multiplayer improvements