Weave, the tabletop storytelling platform from the mobile veterans at Monocle Society, launches new features and announces the sale of its Storyteller Screen.
The new Storyteller Screen offers many features that standard game screens cannot: NFC compatibility and augmented reality. Scan the app with the NFC chip to load character sheets, launch new or old stories and invite new players to current sessions. Augmented reality offers new tools to bring adventures to life.
Alongside the updated features the Storyteller Screen offers, players can experience Weave without physical cards. Fully digital cards are now available with the app.
New Weave and Storyteller features:
- The traditional game master screen has been reimagined with new technology to keep storytelling fresh
- Tap compatible phones to the Storyteller Screen to launch new and old stories, view and edit character sheets and invite new players to current Seasons
- New AR features will give storytellers tools to convey the action happening inside their story
- The Storyteller screen is compact and can be taken anywhere players are waiting for their next adventure
- Physical cards are no longer necessary as the new Weave app includes digital cards for all players
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here