Firefly Studios has just announced six new castle economy features coming to Stronghold: Warlords, the latest historical real-time strategy game in their classic ‘castle sim’ series. By taking Stronghold east Firefly will explore new castle economies, religion, new resource chains, and introduce other series improvements such as a brand new roads system and mini-economies for the titular warlords.
From dancing bears and peasants skipping around the maypole to jousting, and even the controversial gong system, Stronghold has always added plenty of little touches simulating the bustle of a larger feudal city. City builder elements are what define Stronghold both as an RTS and a simulation of castle life, with Stronghold: Warlords adding a host of new sim elements:
- Boost troop morale with opera houses and martial arts performances
- Strike fear in the hearts of peasants and boost productivity with torture devices!
- Connect roads to streamline certain industries and resource chains
- Build temples and boost the Spirit of your populous
- Get friendly warlords to boost your industry with their own mini-economies
- House your peasants in luxury accommodation to keep them happy
Scheduled for release on Steam in 2020, players can find out more about Stronghold: Warlords by visiting the game’s official website: www.StrongholdWarlords.com
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here