SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE is now available on Steam, Epic Games Store, GOG, Mac, Origin, Linux, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One! The SUPERHOT Team is immensely thankful to the community that allowed it to form and supported it over the years. While this fully-featured, standalone game can be purchased for $24.99 USD, those fans who have already purchased SUPERHOT will receive SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE for FREE! The process of getting the free game differs between platforms, so check out the FAQ page on how to get your copy.
MIND CONTROL DELETE is a standalone game set in the SUPERHOT universe. Still outnumbered and outgunned, enemies swirl around you in a storm of slow-motion violence. Battle after battle, each fallen foe pushes you closer to the secrets hiding in the game. You feel an obsession set in. Good, it’s just a game. Good, you can just stop. Built on the foundations of SUPERHOT and SUPERHOT VR, MIND CONTROL DELETE brings you more of the time-bending, blood-pumping action that fans all over the world enjoy.
The third game in the SUPERHOT franchise – MIND CONTROL DELETE gives you more insight into the world of SUPERHOT, more story, more signature gameplay. Keep dancing the slow-motion ballet of destruction for so much longer than ever before.
- Much (Much) Bigger than its predecessors. MCD immerses you in its world for days of increasingly explosive slow-motion combat.
- More Mechanics at your disposal than ever before. Experiment with different play styles, different character builds, different ways to outsmart, and dominate your enemies.
- More Power to accumulate as you progress through the game. Amass skills, hacks, special techniques to conquer waves of ever more dangerous enemies.
- More Characters for you to control and for your enemies to throw at you. Test your arsenal of tricks and weapons against increasingly deadlier, smarter foes.
- More Shiny Polish applied over nearly four years of Early Access development. MCD offers a more refined, sharper, flashier experience than any SUPERHOT so far
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here