Paradox Interactive has announced Surviving the Aftermath, the next chapter in the publisher’s Surviving brand, is now available in Early Access on the Epic Games Store and Xbox Game Preview. Developed by Iceflake Studios, the post-apocalyptic colony builder is being co-developed alongside the community with regular updates incorporating player feedback. Players who want to get in on the ground level and participate in the game’s Early Access period can purchase Surviving the Aftermath at an early-bird discount of $19.99 / £15.49 / €19.99. Surviving the Aftermath will leave Early Access and launch on Epic Games Store, Steam, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 in late 2020.
Surviving the Aftermath Features:
- No Place Like Home: Build and manage a colony of survivors after a world-ending event. Construct more than 50 unique buildings to handle everything from resource collection and farming to exploration and security. Don’t forget to construct the Gate to venture into the savage world beyond your colony.
- Surviving Earth: Explore a vast procedurally generated world featuring six different biomes filled with exploitable resources, bandits, and more. Each environment has different conditions that will affect your colony’s survival. Stay vigilant: Natural disasters will put your survivors to the test.
- Survival is my Specialty: Recruit over 46 unique Specialists, each with their own skills and motivations, to manage your colony’s resources and production. Send them beyond the Gate on scientific missions, scavenger runs, and to fight bandits.
- Expect the Unexpected: Life in the aftermath requires you to make moral choices. You may not be able to control everything in your colony, but how you respond to situations and emergent events will shape the character of your new civilization.
- Mods: Surviving the Aftermath players can bring their own visions to life using Paradox Mods.
Future updates to Surviving the Aftermath include diplomacy and combat options between colonies, expanded tech trees, endgame content and much more. To learn more about Surviving the Aftermath, and to check out the content roadmap, head over to http://survivingtheaftermath.com
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here