Ahead of the Steam Early Access launch of ‘Surviving The Aftermath‘ on Thursday will also include a major update, ‘Update 11: Quests’,
Update 11 details
‘Update 11: Quests’ is a free content update for all platforms that encourages players to explore the world outside their colony for additional resources. Players send specialists out into the world beyond their colony to complete missions and earn rewards. Players will make choices while completing quests, with each decision having an impact on the mission’s ending.
- Branching Questlines: Quests incentivize players to leave the comfort of their colony and explore the World Map. Specialists can complete a series of chained events that create unique storylines. Missions often present options to players, leading to branching narratives and giving weight to your choices.
- A Whole New World: Segments on the World Map are now larger with more points of interest. Actions like Scouting, Scavenging, and location Hazards have been adjusted to optimize Action Points and use Specialists more efficiently.
- Throwin’ Hands: The Combat system has been updated, adding more depth to interaction with hostels on the World Map. Bandits now regenerate health and have increased damage, making them a greater challenge for Specialists. This is the first of many improvements, more to come so stay tuned!
- Essential Management: Players can now filter, display, and highlight essential information about the colony and its surroundings. Overlay modes include Building Health, Buildings, Water, Energy, Living Entities and Pollution.
- A Little Somethin Extra: Update 11 also includes improvements to the tech tree, colonist info panel, scavenge info panels and a bunch of other improvements requested by players.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here