Survivor Legacy has finally launched its own Facility Battle (GVG)! Open this amazing new mode of guild battle and invite your friends to fight for glory together! What are you waiting for? Hurry up and join the fight!
All guild members can participate in the new Facility Battle. These thrilling and strategic battles will test your strength. You will need to fight to take control of the different Facilities.
There are 5 Facilities: Military Base, University, Prison, Ruins and Power Station. Each of them has its own effect! All players who participate in the guild battle will receive rewards once it ends.
- Occupy Bonus: During the occupation, all members of the guild will enjoy a buff.
- Facility Rewards: When the occupation is successful, all members of the guild receive rewards.
- Daily Rewards: During the occupation, all members of the guild will receive rewards every day.
- Participation Rewards: During the Facility Battle, players participating in the battle can receive rewards.
Military Base: If you occupy the Military Base successfully you will become the Union General. It is a special title with different powers and privileges. Occupying other Facilities will not bring the same privileges.
General Powers and Privileges:
- Assignment: Assign titles to other Guild members.
- Union Notice: Publish a new notice.
- Ceremony: Hold a Guild Ceremony to give your Guild members a buff.
- Awards: Award your Guild Members with different items.
- Amnesty: Release all imprisoned Commanders in the Union at once (This power can be used only once).
- Abdication: Transfer the General position to other members (This power can be used only once).
Facility Battle Rules
All Facilities in the Facility Battle have two modes: Combat Status and Peace Status. Players can only enter the battles when they open for a limited time. While in Combat Status, the guilds in the battleground can occupy up to 5 Guild Facilities. The guild who is able to capture a Facility a certain amount of times will become the final holder of it. The time required to occupy a facility depends on the duration of the event. Once occupied, the facility will change to Peace Status. The status will automatically change when the next battle starts. Facilities under the Peace Status can’t be occupied.
The guild war is now open! Join the battle with your guild members to obtain rewards and enjoy the new Facility Battle in Survivor Legacy!
Features in Survivor Legacy
Danger surrounds you. To survive and establish a camp in this dangerous place, you must eliminate wandering zombies and build strategically to defend your territory and prevent future zombie attacks.
You will need the best of humanity in order to take back your planet. Choose between 26 special heroes, each with different characteristics and skills. Recruit them and increase your strength through using they special traits.
Players can create their own Guilds with friends, gather forces to organize offensive and defensive battles and compete with other Guilds to compete for resources and territories. If you win, your victory will be immortalized in gold on the map.
Survivor Legacy Official Website:
Survivor Legacy Official Facebook Fan page:
Survivor Legacy Official YouTube channel:
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here