Kluge Interactive has announced that their VR rhythm game Synth Riders is leaving Early Access and coming to the Oculus Quest on October 31st.
Synth Riders is a VR rhythm game in which dancing is not optional but crucial for those who want to climb to the top of the leaderboard. It invites the players on an immersive journey inside the music and lets them feel the groove as their arms soar when riding the unique rail system. The carefully crafted beat maps in Synth Riders activate the whole body to offer a solid and enjoyable workout.
- The Oculus Quest version of Synth Riders will offer:
- 30 varied songs and new top artists added regularly
- 4 difficulty levels from Easy to Master
- 7 diverse hand-designed environments with new ones coming soon
- Varied game modes (regular, boxing, endurance, force)
- Brand new Oculus Quest social integration
- Official Beatmap Editor
- Multiplayer and Global Leaderboards coming soon
- Exclusive “Into the Void (Synth Riders Edit)” song by Celldweller
Synth Riders will come to the Oculus Quest Store on October 31st priced at $16.99. On that day, the game will also get the full release update on Steam (including WMR headsets), Oculus Rift Store, and Viveport, priced at $19.99.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here