SEGA has released the first video in a series of new Team Sonic Racing spotlight gameplay videos, showcasing some of the key gameplay elements featured in the high-octane multiplayer racing experience. In the premiere video, watch as Sonic and Friends work together using unique team-based moves to race past rival teams. Fans will also be treated to debut footage of Team Rose, a loveable new trio, and Ice Mountain, a frozen terrain that challenges players across all skill levels.
Prepare to assist teammates and knock out opponents with a variety of fast-paced moves, including:
- Skimboost: Boost struggling teammates back into action as you drive by!
- Slingshot: Slipstream a teammate for a slingshot boost!
- Rival Takedown: Knock out highlighted opponents ahead and speed past them!
- Item Box Transfer: Send and receive Wisps with teammates anywhere on the track!
- Team Ultimate: Use Team Mechanics to fill your Team Ultimate meter and unleash a massive team boost!
Team Sonic Racing is geared up to release both physically and digitally this winter on Sony PlayStation4, Microsoft Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, with a digital-only release on PC.