Leading global esports organisation Team Vitality has announce the signing of six new players to its rosters across both the League of Legends Championship (LEC) and La Ligue Française (LFL).
The organisation welcomes Mathias “Szygenda” Jensen to its LEC roster and Miłosz “Raven” Domagalski, Jonas “Memento” Elmarghichi, Dimitri “Diplex” Ponomarev, Ludvig “SMILEY” Granquist and Morgan “HustlinbeasT” Granberg to its Vitality.Bee LFL team.
- Mathias “Szygenda” Jensen joins Team Vitality from AGO Rogue where he instantly became a player to watch in the Ultraliga. In 2020, AGO Rogue had a dominant season with a first-place at Ultraliga Spring, a second-place finish in Ultraliga Summer and a win at the coveted EU Masters.
- Szygenda replaces Lucas “Cabochard” Simon-Meslet who makes his departure from Team Vitality after 5 years with the organisation. With the LEC team since its inception in 2015, Cabochard leaves behind a lasting legacy including captaining the team during the prestigious 2018 World Championship.
- Mathias “Szygenda” Jensen (Top) joins Duncan “Skeanz” Marquet (Jungle), Aljoša “Milica” Kovandžić (Mid), Markos “Comp” Stamkopoulos (ADC) and Labros “Labrov” Papoutsakis (Support) as the official roster for the LEC 2021 season.
- In the LFL, Vitality.Bee looks to bolster its commitment to competitive excellence with a new roster which includes Miłosz “Raven” Domagalski (Top), Jonas “Memento” Elmarghichi (Jungle), Dimitri “Diplex” Ponomarev (Mid), Ludvig Erik Hugo “SMILEY” Granquist (ADC) and Morgan “HustlinbeasT” Granberg (Support).
- Vitality.Bee is made up of some of the most promising rookie players that the European regional leagues has to offer along with some core veteran talent.
- For 2021, Vitality.Bee will be coached by Mateusz “Tasz” Borkowski who joins from AGO Rogue where he was an analyst. Previously he also worked with Team Queso and Fnatic Rising.
For even more news from the Rising World of eSports Head here