Reef Entertainment has announced that TERMINATOR: RESISTANCE ENHANCED is now available on PlayStation 5.
TERMINATOR: RESISTANCE ENHANCED is a new version of TERMINATOR: RESISTANCE taking advantage of the advanced capabilities of the PlayStation 5 console. Jump back into the action with Jacob Rivers and experience his story from lowly private to hero of the Resistance once more, while enjoying improved framerates and graphical fidelity, faster load times, and the new hardware features of the DualSense controller. TERMINATOR: RESISTANCE ENHANCED will also contain updates brought to the title on PC, as well as the brand new INFILTRATOR MODE which sees players get under the skin of the series’ iconic T-800 series Infiltrator.
- A fully updated version of the main game including balance & difficulty patches previously released on the PC. Players who own a PlayStation 4 copy of the game can also upgrade it to the PlayStation5 version for free.
- New INFILTRATOR MODE in which players can get under the skin of a T-800 series Infiltrator unit and strike out against Resistance forces.
- A range of visual improvements taking advantage of the PS5’s more powerful hardware, including upscaled 4K resolution and locked 60fps, higher resolution textures, higher polygon counts, tessellation, improved lighting and dynamic shadows, improved post-processing (anti-aliasing, bloom and more), and more detailed particle effects.
- A variety of features new to PS5 including Game Activities which can be used totrack the player’s progress in missions and trophies, DualSense adaptive triggers for weaponry, and colour shifting within the DualSense light bar to reflect the player’s health.
- 4x faster load times on average.
- There are two physical editions available for the PlayStation 5 version of TERMINATOR: RESISTANCE ENHANCED; a Standard Edition, and a Collector’s Edition, which includes a Steel Book, two-part hardback comic book “Zero Day” from Dark Horse* (previously available in digital format with the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game), as well as 4 character art cards and a collector’s box.
- A paid DLC expansion with new narrative content will also be available in Summer 2021 for the PS5 and PC versions of the game.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here