Tetsumo Part is a 1-4 player couch co-op party game coming to Steam, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. We are happy to inform you that the game is going to be released on the 26th of July 2019!
- 1-8 players local multiplayer: Easy to play for everyone, hard to master.
- Play with friends or alone: Modes to choose from: single player campaign, co-op, versus.
- Simple control: Control each limb separately using 4 different buttons, fit in the bamboo wall.
- More than meets the eye: Face little distractions, such as a waiter bringing you food and refreshments.
- Play with friends or solo: Modes to choose from: single player, co-op, versus.
- Supported languages: English, Polish, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Japanese, Russian, Chinese – Simplified.