Screenwave Media and developer, Freak Zone Games, have officially launched fan-favorite pixel shooter, The Angry Video Game Nerd, on PC and Nintendo Switch! AVGN Deluxe is gonna take you back to the past… again!
The remastered collection brings you every stage from both of the famously tough action platform games, plus an all-new never-before-seen final chapter to bring the experience together for the ultimate ride in nerd rage.
A full list of features includes:
- Enhanced Visuals! Experience the 8-bit awesomeness in a whole new way.
- Improved Level Design and Difficulty Options! Both games are infamously hard-as-nails, but Normal and Easy difficulties come with infinite lives, so take as many attempts as you need to beat the challenge.
- Quality of Life Improvements! Faster respawning when you die (which will be often) has never been more appealing. There’s also multiple save slots and accessibility options.
- Surprises! Perhaps you’ve never played either of these games, perhaps you’re new to the sequel, or maybe you have spent years achieving the world speedrun record for both, but whatever your experience with the series, there are plenty of surprises in store for you!
- New Chapter, Completing The Story! “Wait, the game had a story?” Yes, kinda, and now there’s more of it! Beat both games to unlock the epic finale.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here