Gearbox and Compulsion just announced that We All Fall Down, the conclusion to We Happy Few, will launch on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 on November 19, 2019.
The teams at Gearbox and Compulsion have been hard at work fine-tuning We Happy Few’s gameplay experiences since the game launched out of Early Access in 2018. We All Fall Down applies player feedback with the introduction of rooftop traversal and additional combat options while stripping away the survival gameplay elements. This shift in gameplay enables players to immerse themselves in the game’s gritty world and experience the drug-fueled story the way Compulsion intended.
In We All Fall Down, players take the role of Victoria Byng who is on a mission to rid Wellington Wells of Joy and free the citizens from their drug-induced prison, even if it means burning everything down.
We All Fall Down offers the best way to experience We Happy Few to date:
- Tour Wellington Wells at its absolute most dire
- Crack the whip across the face of your foes in a snappy take on combat
- Take the stealthy route with a shocking dart gun
- Climb across the rooftops in a stealthy spin on We Happy Few exploration
- Stick it to the system swiftly – there’s no time for eating, sleeping, and crafting while the world falls apart
Players who purchased We Happy Few’s Season Pass will have access to the We All Fall Down expansion at launch. Those who did not purchase a Season Pass can visit:
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/919000/We_Happy_Few__Season_Pass/
- Xbox: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/we-happy-few-season-pass/bqnrbjthh8d9?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
- PlayStation: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0292-CUSA09406_00-WEHAPPYFEWSP0000
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here