BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment UK and Supermassive Games are incredibly thrilled to announce the MULTIPLAYER modes available for The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan.
Shared Story Mode
- Share your story simultaneously with a friend in 2 Player online co-op
- Both players explore the world, make choices and actions that affect the outcome of the story and the fate of the characters you are playing
- Play through scenes from a different perspective to the single-player experience, sometimes together, sometimes apart in totally separate scenes revealing new information, locations and scares
- The decisions you and your friend make could be the one thing that keeps them all alive…
Movie Night Mode
- Play locally in a group of up to 5 players with one controller, pass the pad and play the character of your choice in turn
- Each player takes charge of the movement, decisions and choices of one of the five main characters
- Will you make decisions just to save your own character? Or try and keep everyone else alive?
- At the end of your playthrough, your actions and impacts throughout the playthrough will be judged – with achievements & rewards for each player
“We’re delighted to reveal two very different multiplayer modes ahead of the launch of the first title in The Dark Pictures Anthology. We know from fan reactions to Until Dawn, that multiplayer was a massively desired feature for Man of Medan, so we’re sure players will love tackling the horrors of the world from new perspectives” said Pete Samuels, Executive Producer and Series Director for The Dark Pictures Anthology at Supermassive Games.
“We designed Man of Medan, and every game in The Dark Pictures Anthology, from the very beginning with both single and multiplayer in mind. Now, in Shared Story Mode, players can experience two sides of the same scenes from completely different views – the actions of each shaping the story…and the fate…of the other.”