Developer Artefacts Studio and publisher Dear Villagers have released their offbeat tactical RPG hit The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos on console, in a new ‘Chicken Edition’ that includes the paid DLC ‘Ruins of Limis’. The game will be available on PS4, Xbox One and Switch digitally (€44,99/$44,99/£37.49) and with a limited physical release on PS4 and Switch.
Already available on PC via Steam, The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos’ is a turn-based tactical RPG chock-full of charm, humour and chaos! Leading a ragtag company of unlikely heroes, players will embark on an epic adventure combining the fun, creativity and chaos of an epic fantasy tabletop campaign with the challenge of the very best tactical RPG games, delivering an adventure unlike anything you’ve played before.
- Explore a huge and surprising dungeon from the cave up to the luxury quarters of the evil lord Zangdar, passing through the goblin ice skating park and an extremely lively tavern!
- Play with seven classic role-playing game characters complementing each other’s skills as you level them up: the Ranger, the Elf, the Dwarf, the Barbarian, the Magician (voiced by the talentuous Felicia Day!), the Ogre and the Thief.
- Exciting turn-based battles, with creative support mechanics between team members.
- An expansive bestiary (more than 100 enemies!) pushing you to think more tactically with every fight.
- Hidden and destructive objects (including beer kegs) with surprising status effects will turn the tide of battle for the better…or worse!
- An adaptive difficulty system: from an accessible and fun story mode with simplified combat to the “nightmare mode” where the smallest tactical errors will lead you to your doom!
- Bizarre conversations, absurd situations and unusual encounters await!
- Includes the ‘Ruins of Limis’ DLC, a comedy-horror romp where the unlikely heroes get caught up in a turf war between a clan of necromancers and a vampire coven.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here