Jackbox Games has officially released The Jackbox Party Pack 6, the studio’s latest collection of hilarious, crowd-pleasing party games. The title is available today for $29.99 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Windows PC/Mac, and other major digital platforms.
The Jackbox Party Pack 6 features five of the most sidesplitting and uproarious party games that have ever existed, including:
- Trivia Murder Party 2, the deviously funny trivia game where getting questions wrong leads to fighting for your life in a variety of absurd and challenging mini-games (1-8 players).
- Dictionarium, the wacky word game in which you compete to create definitions for totally made-up, never-before-seen words (3-8 players).
- Push The Button, the space-age secret identity game in which you try to hunt down alien interlopers while taking part in bizarre writing and drawing tasks (4-10 players).
- Joke Boat, the seafaring stand-up game where you and your boatmates compete as aspiring comedians in a talent show on a fourth-rate cruise ship (3-8 players).
- Role Models, the offbeat personality game in which you and your friends become guinea pigs for a mad scientist and label each other to find out who you really are (3-6 players). It’s also Jackbox Games’ first title to support player selfies as avatars!
Games in The Jackbox Party Pack series support phones, tablets, and computers as controllers. Just go to Jackbox.tv on your device and enter the room code to play. Up to 10,000 additional audience members can join specific games to affect their final outcome. Other options like passworded games, manual censoring, subtitles, and family-friendly modes make it easy for families and streamers to host the perfect party this holiday season.
For more information, check out JackboxGames.com/Party-Pack-Six.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here