Mudita Pure is a premium minimalistic phone designed to limit digital distractions and to improve your wellbeing in the modern world. With an ultralow Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) head value of 0.08 W/kg, a sleek design, an E Ink display, and a battery that is estimated to last up to two weeks, Mudita Pure is the perfect solution for those who want to stay connected while maintaining a healthy relationship with their phone.
The company launches its Kickstarter campaign and offers a limited number of discounts of up to 40% for early supporters.
Mudita Pure on Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mudita/mudita-pure-your-minimalist-phone
With a classic keyboard, 2G/3G/4G/LTE support, an ultralow SAR value, the ability to call and send text messages, global coverage and a music player included, Mudita Pure offers essential functions. It doesn’t have anything which could cause distractions or the overload of information that we are constantly exposed to. There is no screen emitting blue light, there are no apps which scream for our attention and there is no Internet browser or social media.
Key features of Mudita Pure:
- Design – Minimalistic design for simple living. We took our inspiration from Japanese and Scandinavian design traditions combining ZEN aesthetics with nature itself.
- E Ink display – Mudita Pure has a high density 2.84” E Ink display with a resolution of 600×480 and a PPI of 270, supporting 16 grayscale. E Ink displays provide a natural, analog feel while reading and are less straining on your eyes. Additionally, it is perfectly readable, even in the strongest sunlight.
- No blue light emission – A customized front light with a temperature of approximately 3800K limits your exposure to blue light, which is essential to maintain uninterrupted and healthy sleep patterns.
- Global Coverage – Mudita Pure is equipped with the latest multi-band global GSM module which can be used for travelling anywhere in the world. It works on 7 continents, in more than 180 countries. With more bands being introduced this is a unique feature, especially for a classic phone.
- Custom Operating System – Mudita Pure runs on the compact and incredibly fast MuditaOS which was built in-house with Mudita’s values in mind. With as few distractions as possible, it provides the highest standards of privacy, safety, efficiency and reliability.
- Ultralow SAR – Using a patented ultralow Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) antenna with custom made shielding, Mudita Pure maintains good reception whilst minimizing your exposure to potentially harmful radio frequency energy. Based on internal tests conducted on pre-production prototypes, our engineers estimate that the head SAR value will be below 0.08 W/kg.
- Tethering – Mudita Pure can serve as a data modem so you can connect to the Internet via USB-C cable to a laptop or desktop computer.
- Long-lasting battery – No more daily charging. The large capacity battery of 1900 mAh gives you the freedom of a few days of hassle free usage. Estimated battery life up to 14 days on stand-by.
- Powerful 1W Harman loudspeaker. Provides high quality and natural sound, no distortion both in quiet and loud environments, essential for enjoying hands-free conversations, your favorite tunes or audiobooks from the embedded music player.
- Music player – It works perfectly for playing music on the go or for your yoga and meditation sessions. It supports formats: FLAC, MP3, WAV
- Meditation timer – A simple, built-in meditation timer will support you with your meditation practice, and a pleasant gong sound provides the perfect way to meditate.
- Made in the EU – Mudita Pure is designed and developed in Europe, including final assembly. Mudita follows the European Social and Environmental regulations to ensure good working conditions for all employees.
The company launches its Kickstarter campaign today and offers a limited number of discounts of up to 40% for early supporters.