Tri-Heart Interactive has announced that their action-packed local multiplayer, The Otterman Empire will be firing onto Steam, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One early 2020. Grab a friend or three and take to the skies for co-op and versus modes in this friendship making – or breaking – party game!
Choose your otter, customize your jetpack, add a weapon of spectacular power and leap into an otterly epic local multiplayer blast-fest with rapidly switching objectives and aerial antics, set across a sprawling universe where otters reign supreme.
The Otterman Empire features intense split-screen multiplayer action, blurring the lines between shooters and party games. Players are propelled by jetpacks, adding a captivating new twist to shoot ‘em up versus gameplay whilst intensifying the frenzied fun tenfold. Each two minute round demands a new objective with its own unique rules and gameplay dynamics. Randomly generated objectives and supply drops keep players on their toes and guarantees that no two games of The Otterman Empire are ever the same.
Compelling single player and co-op progressive campaigns also invite players to work together or to fly solo in the face of evil, as all that stands between deranged scientist, Tiko, and his destruction of the empire. Featuring a huge variety of challenges across an entire galaxy, intense and immersive campaign modes put the fate of the world in the players’ paws!
Since its inception, The Otterman Empire has been a community-driven project, extensively playtested and refined with the help of a thriving and dedicated fan base providing feedback at every stage. “Working with the community hands-on has been a big eye-opener for us as developers,” said Tri-Heart Interactive Managing Director, Kieran Rogers. “Coming out the gate as a ‘community-driven game developer’ has impacted the choices we’ve made every step of the way. Having a tight-knit community that is as invested in the game as much as we are, gives us a broader perspective on a project that we are so close to and it has helped us to create a party game we’re really proud of.”
- Eight dynamic local multiplayer modes including the fast-paced, Squiditch, explosive Detonator and sharp-shooting Target Practice.
- Compelling campaign mode with a huge variety of challenges across an entire galaxy.
- Ten completely customizable characters with a range of unlockable helmets, jetpacks and antenna to truly make your otter your own.
- Eight lush and detailed planets including the huge volcanic base station, Fishmonger Base, the technological playground, Ottopolis and the beautiful overgrown temples of Lontra.
- A unique combination of competition and collaboration which delivers a range of challenges with unpredictable outcomes.
The Otterman Empire is coming early 2020 to Steam, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Find out more at: www.theottermanempire.com
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here