Konami has announced today that PES 2019 is now available in Europe a significant milestone in KONAMI’s ongoing mission to create the best and most exciting football video game ever.
PES 2019 has seen the highest number of additions to licensed leagues and clubs in recent history, generating excitement all over the world. The announcements made over the last few weeks takes the game to 400+ teams, over 10,000 players and 40+ stadiums – all brilliantly rendered in stunning 4K, providing the crisp presentation PES is known for.
PES 2019 continues to build on the renowned football simulation series with a multitude of new features and improvements. New features include:
- Magic Moments – 11 new skill traits have been added, further enhancing player individuality and allowing accurate gameplay to take center stage; experience the finishing prowess of Luis Suárez, the unique dribbling ability of Philippe Coutinho and accurate passing of iconic legend David Beckham
- Visible Fatigue – New mechanic where stamina impacts both performance and behaviour of players over the course of a match, creating a realistic shift of pace as the game goes on
- The Beautiful Game – With an exclusive focus on current-gen consoles only, 4K HDR can be found across all platforms plus ‘Enlighten’ software for true-to-life visual effects and ‘Global Illumination’ for lighting and shadows that make you feel like your there
- New myClub – This fan-favourite mode receives its biggest revamp to date, as the brand-new player card design system leads changes to the way players build their squads, plus they can look forward to finding High Performance Players, including Legend Players and Players of the Week with temporarily boosted stats based on real world performances
- Master League – With the International Champions Cup (ICC), the largest pre-season club tournament in the world, being fully licensed in PES 2019, our new 3-year journey for Master League starts here with the aim to recreate a real-life managerial experience in PES
- Living Menus – New menu interface dynamically updated to bring the latest news about PES from the game itself, in addition to exclusive offers and discounts
Additionally, PES 2019 will receive a free, Day One content update that provides gamers with the most up-to-date squads and stats based on real-world performance.
FC Barcelona star and global ambassador Philippe Coutinho will be featured on this year’s cover, while a special David Beckham edition featuring a present-day version of one of England’s all-time greatest footballers will also be available.
“I’m incredibly proud of the work that’s gone into this year’s edition of PES. We’ve paid close attention to our biggest supporters and continued to develop the most realistic and beautiful football experience in gaming,” commented Jonas Lygaard, Senior Director Brand & Business Development at Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. “Our teams have worked incredibly hard to bring new leagues, new clubs and new stadiums into PES 2019 and we’re so excited for players to get their hands on it.”
PES 2019 will be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC STEAM, on August 30th. PES 2019 will be available in two physical editions, with new global ambassador Philippe Coutinho on the front cover of the standard edition and David Beckham on a special edition which gives fans the opportunity to unlock myClub bonuses. Also available at launch will be a digital-only Legend edition that will include even more content for myClub!