The Razer Lancehead Wireless, Razer’s most popular ambidextrous mouse, has been refreshed with a new 16,000 True DPI (dots per inch) 5G optical sensor, the same sensor fitted to the Razer DeathAdder Elite and all other Razer flagship mice.
The latest 5G optical sensor offers 16,000 DPI, 450 inches per second (IPS) tracking and up to 50G acceleration for absolute precision and speed in the heat of gaming tournaments.
Wireless battery life has also been improved with up to 50 hours gameplay from a single charge – almost double the lifespan of the original Lancehead.
The Razer Lancehead Wireless features Razer’s proprietary Adaptive Frequency Technology (AFT), which ensures 100% transmission stability. This advanced wireless technology constantly scans frequency channels in millisecond intervals for any form of interference, and seamlessly switches frequency to allow for a perfectly lag-free data transmission between the mouse and PC.
For complete flexibility, the Razer Lancehead Wireless is powered by Razer Synapse 3 (beta), allowing users to save settings directly onto the Lancehead’s on-board hybrid memory, as well as to the cloud. This way, even if a player doesn’t have access to Razer Synapse or the internet, they can instantly activate profiles and settings wherever they are. When the player gets back online, they can sync their mouse settings across multiple devices.
The Lancehead Wireless also features Razer Chroma, the world’s most popular RGB lighting system for gamers. Lighting effects can be customized through Razer Synapse 3.
For the more information on the Razer Lancehead, please check here.
WHY: To update the Lancehead with the latest in optical technology and power efficiency for the highest levels of competition.
WHEN: China – Available on May 14th, 10am CST
Rest of the World – Available on May 16th, 4pm BST
WHERE: Price & Availability
Selected Channels only:
- Amazon UK: £139.99 GBP MSRP
- US Best Buy: $139.99 USD MSRP
- Amazon EU: 149.99€ MSRP
- China – Tmall.com & JD.com: 699 RMB
- True 16,000 DPI 5G Optical sensor
- Up to 450 inches per second (IPS) / 50 G acceleration
- Adaptive Frequency Technology
- Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity Adjustment
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel
- Ambidextrous design with enhanced rubber side grips
- Hybrid On-board and Cloud Storage
- Razer Chroma lighting with true 16.8 million customizable color options
- Inter-device color synchronization
- Nine independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- 2.4 GHz dongle
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled
- 2.1 m / 7 ft braided fiber USB charging cable
- Approximate size: 117 mm / 4.6 in (Length) x 71 mm / 2.79 in (Width) x 38 mm / 1.49 in (Height)
- Approximate weight: 111 g / 0.24 lbs (Excluding cable)
- Battery life: Approximately 50 hours (without lighting), life expectancy of the battery depends on its usage settings