Nomina Games has announced that its time-bending retro inspired RPG The Revenant Prince is now available on Steam for PC.
The Revenant Prince casts players as Troy, a prince who awakens after a near death experience with the ability to control time. Guided by a mysterious voice that may or may not have his best interests at heart, Troy embarks on an epic quest to fulfil his uncertain destiny.
As Troy undertakes his sprawling adventure he will be met with difficult decisions which will have lasting consequences with the colourful range of characters he meets along the way. How you treat people and what actions you take on this quest will dictate how the story plays out. The Revenant Prince is an adventure RPG where outcomes from the choices you make are irreversible and everlasting.
Will you choose to destroy your enemies in combat or de-escalate feuds into friendships with silver tongued negotiations from talking to combatants instead?. The choice to conquer or conciliate is in your hands.
- Single-player gameplay with potentially irreversible consequences.
- Time-based battles with an arsenal of weapons and magic!
- Interactions with a menagerie of enemies with a variety of interesting outcomes.
- The ability to play god (literally) and toy with the lives of many!
- A simple blend of pixelated and painterly art styles.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here