The third major update for Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG will be released on August 13. This is the last content patch before the game’s release.
In the third content match, developers paid great attention to the role-playing system. They reworked all the main and additional character attributes and skills, linked to them. They also added completely new abilities that players will be able to use with new weapon types.
Buy Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG here on steam.
Key features of the third content patch:
- Stealth. A character hidden by an invisibility device will be able to stealthily enter an enemy camp and discreetly eliminate enemies.
- New weapon types: powerful particle accelerators; disc throwers, hitting several targets; makeshift acid guns, new types of SMGs, rifles, pistols, shotguns and hand grenades. All previously available weapons have been thoroughly refined.
- Non-lethal weapons, capable of disabling an enemy without killing them. Useful in stealth missions and for playing through the game without killing anybody.
- Reworked and renewed locations. There are new points of interest, additional quests, interactive items and more anomalous traps. Location became even more elaborate and beautiful.
- Four difficulty levels: Story mode, Explorer mode, Classic mode and Tactician mode.
Reworked balance of the role-playing system has affected all character attributes, additional abilities and perks. Developers took into account player feedback and significantly improved all the basic mechanics.
- New armor sets, owned by Maelstrom Church, Carmine Heights Engineering Camp and Phalanx. The player will be able to get their equipment in multiple ways.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here