TOKYO DARK -Remembrance-, the anime-style horror adventure game from Sony publishing label UNTIES and Cherrymochi where a detective works a sanity-bending case, takes the investigation to Switch and PS4 this winter.
New features in TOKYO DARK -Remembrance- include refined graphics and gameplay, additional endings and new dialogue paths with NPCs.
- Branching story with more than 10 different endings (including a New Game+ exclusive ending).
- Difficult decisions – every action affects Detective Itō’s attributes and options.
- Beautiful anime-style character art, with locations inspired by real locations in Tokyo.
- Original soundtrack by Reign of Fury frontman Matt ‘Bison’ Steed.
- Animated sequences produced by Graphinica, a world-class animation studio.
- Localization by Japanese novelist Ureshino Kimi.