BANDAI NAMCO has announced TOKYO GHOUL [:re birth], an upcoming mobile game based on the popular dark fantasy anime series. Set to arrive as a free download for Android and iOS devices this autumn. TOKYO GHOUL [:re birth] gives players the ability to wage war in the battle between Ghouls and Humans anytime and anywhere! Android users can pre-register now on Google Play to receive notifications when the game is available to download here.
In TOKYO GHOUL [:re birth], fans can battle alongside Haise Sasaki and Quinx from the latest season of TOKYO GHOUL:re series, as well as iconic fan favourite characters such as Ken Kaneki, Kisho Arima and others from the first two seasons. All players who log in or sign up in game will receive both Kaneki and Sasaki as bonus playable characters.
In addition to the initial login bonus, TOKYO GHOUL [:re birth] includes a number of new features, including:
- Multi-Dimensional Graphics: A blend of custom 2D illustrations and dynamic 3D graphics that redefine the series’ epic battles, that also features voice-overs and character portraits during skill animation sequences.
- 100+ Character Roster: Players can build 6-person teams from over 100 of their favourite TOKYO GHOUL characters; team skills and battle staring positions can be freely customized to suit your playstyle, giving a nearly limitless number of ways to strategically attack your enemies.
- In-depth Leveling System: Utilize in-game materials to power up characters and strengthen their Quinque and Kagune weapons to unlock game-changing special attacks and abilities.
- Seasonal Conquests: Each season, players are automatically divided into the ranks of the Ghouls or Humans, to fight for control of Tokyo in epic life or death battles.
- PVP Ambush: Obtain rewards based on rankings in decisive and exhilarating PVP battles.
- Purge Raids: Join forces with fellow species-members to take down powerful Special Investigators and SS-rated Ghouls in intense raid battles.