The two benchmark games for cycling fans return this year: Tour de France 2019 and Pro Cycling Manager 2019 are now available on consoles (PS4 and Xbox One) and PC respectively.
With Tour de France 2019, experience this legendary race from inside the peloton and pit yourself against the best cyclists racing today. All 21 official stages of the Tour de France have been meticulously recreated so you can experience all the thrills and challenges of a real race, including breakaways, sprints and stamina management during gruelling hill climbs.
Tour de France 2019 includes multiple new features:
- A multiplayer mode: for the first time in this franchise, up to four players can challenge each other online in a variety of short races
- Local challenge mode: as well as descents, players can now race head to head in short and intense sprints
- World championships in Pro Team and Pro Leader modes where the routes change with the seasons
- Improved AI for ultra-realistic cyclist behaviour
- New races: as well as the Tour de France, players can experience other iconic races, such as the Tour of Flanders, Paris-Roubaix, Paris-Nice and the Critérium du Dauphiné.
Pro Cycling Manager sets the standard for cycling race management on PC. Become the manager of a team of professional cyclists and guide them as they race in the Tour de France and any of the 200 races available in the game. This year’s edition offers an even bigger experience:
- Lots of content with 200 races and 600 stages
- Multiple modes: Career mode for managing teams, contracts and sponsors; Pro Cyclist mode for taking a cyclist up through the rankings to the ultimate prize
- New online multiplayer mode for up to 16 players
- New cyclist skill tree system
- Improved AI for better immersion