Publisher Modus Games and developer Frozenbyte have announced Trine 4: Melody of Mystery, a story-driven expansion campaign for Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince, is now available on PC (Steam, GOG, Humble Store; coming soon to EA Origin) for £5.99 / €7.99. The expansion will arrive on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in Spring 2021.
Trine 4: Melody of Mystery beckons the series’ endearing trio of heroes—Amadeus, Pontius, and Zoya—back to the Astral Academy to investigate a mystical slumber which has enveloped the academy’s students.
With a suspicious and mistakenly freed spirit on the loose, Amadeus, Pontius, and Zoya’s encore journey will lead them through six all-new levels, where they’ll master upgraded abilities while solving new puzzles.
Trine 4: Melody of Mystery includes:
- 6 all-new and exciting levels set in strange and unpredictable dream worlds
- New music tracks to accompany the levels and story
- Full voice acting and localisations
- New upgrades for the heroes’ skills: Freezing Blink, Explosive Objects, Ricochet Arrows, Hazard Trail, Leaping Lightning, and Charged Dream Shield
- New gameplay with ice, torches, magnets and crystals
For more information on Trine 4: Melody of Mystery and Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince, venture to www.trine4.com.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here