Today Paradox Interactive have announced, a new upcoming strategy game from Triumph Studios, Age of Wonders: Planetfall, from Triumph Studios. Heading to PC and Consoles in 2019.
“We’re thrilled to finally announce our latest endeavor alongside Paradox,” said Lennart Sas, Triumph Studios CEO. “Age of Wonders: Planetfall is roughly three years into development, running on a new generation of our multi-platform Creator Engine. While the setting is new, we’re confident that Age of Wonders fans will feel right at home exploring the remnants of the Star Union. Our aim is to make a game that greatly expands upon its predecessors, and still employs the core principles that made Age of Wonders such a success.”
- Strategic Turn-Based Sci-Fi Combat – Perfect your combat strategy in intense turn-based battles that offer tactical challenges, a large cast of races, units with customizable weapons, and destructible environments.
- Discover a Rich Science Fiction World – Uncover the history of the fallen galactic empire as you explore lush landscapes, and experience the emergent story.
- Encounter NPC factions and rival houses, and discover hidden technologies that can strengthen your society and give you advantage over enemies.
- Planetary Empire Building – Create your own unique House, and build prosperous colonies through economic specializations of planetary sectors and governing doctrines.
- Multiple Paths to Victory – Achieve your end goals through conquest, diplomacy or doomsday technologies. Engrossing options with NPC factions and rival Houses won’t make the decisions easy!
Those eager to get more information about Age of Wonders: Planetfall can sign up for the newsletter, and help unlock special community rewards at www.aow-planetfall.com.