Daedalic Entertainment and Indoor Astronaut have announced that their co-op hit Unrailed! is available on Xbox One via the Microsoft Store. After one year of Early Access on PC, the game is now available on consoles and features new biomes, wagons, game modes and more!
- An intense and chaotic railroad construction experience
- Online and local couch co-op multiplayer
- Procedurally generated worlds with different difficulty levels
- Dynamic weather system & day and night cycle
- Game modes: Endless, Quick (up to 4 players) and Versus (2 vs 2 players)
- Distinct biomes (5+)
- A bunch of upgradable wagons (10+) to modify your train in Endless mode
- Unlockable characters
- A replay system
- Simple controls & split controller mode
- Blocky to the core
More information about Unrailed! can be found on the website.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here