Pixeye Games has shared the news about its debut game Until We Die. A post-apocalyptic side-scrolling strategy game that draws inspiration from the likes of Pikmin and Kingdom: New Lands will launch on Steam on June 5. And today, you can try a free demo that includes 7 game days of surviving and protecting from the big waves of enemies.
Until We Die facts
- Platforms: PC (Steam)
- Engine: Unity
- Genre: Strategy / Action / Base Building / Management / Tower defense
- Mode: Singleplayer
- Related Games: Kingdom: New Lands, Pikmin, Little King’s Story, Overlord
- Perspective: 2D / Sidescroller
- Development started in May 2019
- Game purchase includes free future base game updates
- Game price: $16.99
- Free Demo: 7 game days of surviving and protecting from the big wave of enemies at the end of the demo.
- Until We Die won Indie Cup W’21 in Best Art, Streamers’ Choice, and Rising Star categories.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here