Coffee Stain Publishing and Iron Gate Studio have shared an update on how Valheim Update 1: Hearth & Home is progressing in their monthly steam post, revealing a sneak peek at what the team has been working on.
- Highlights from July’s Steam post
- Valheim’s first update, Hearth & Home, is still set to launch this quarter, and with the Iron Gate team finishing up their summer break, they’re back hard at work on exciting new furnishings and garnishings for Update 1: Hearth & Home.
- In terms of new content, it’s all about money, money, money
- Stash that cash: those drowning in gold coins will soon be able to hoard their excess wealth in neat stacks and not-so-neat piles
- Any other loot or supplies can be deposited into brand-new treasure chests, or even locked away (along with anything, or anyone else) in larger iron grates
- Iron Gate’s three new recruits – an animator, a programmer and a QA manager – will be introduced to the community in the coming weeks!
- Valheim, developed by Iron Gate Studio and published by Coffee Stain Publishing, launched into Early Access in February 2021, selling 4 million copies in 3 weeks and 5 million after just a month on Steam
- Hearth and Home will be its first update, adding new builds and cooking elements to the hit viking survival game
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here