For all, you VALORANT players here are the latest patch note for Patch 2.03
- Maximum Devour(Q) and Dismiss(E) charges reduced 4 >>> 2
- Cost of Devour and Dismiss charges increased 100 >>> 200
- Slain enemies that Reyna has damaged in the last 3 seconds now drop Soul Orbs, even ii Reyna does not land the killing shot
- Gatecrash now displays the range at which the tether can be seen by enemies while moving on the minimap
The range that enemies are able to hear the audio of a Gatecrash teleport is now displayed on the minimap
- While in Dimensional Drift, Yoru’s minimap is now visible
- Enemies within Yoru’s vision range, while in Dimensional Drift, are now revealed to ally minimaps, as well
- Dimensional Drift can no longer body block enemies
- The audio of the Incendiary’s lingering fire zone will be easier to hear when other actions and sounds occur nearby.
● The audio of the Hot Hands lingering fire zone will be easier to hear when other actions and sounds occur nearby.
- Movement speed when zoomed is now at 90% of unzoomed movement speed (previously, zoomed movement speed was 76% of unzoomed)
- Price decrease 1100 >>> 1000
- Zoom magnification increased 2.5x >>> 3.5x
STINGER (full auto fire)
- Price increased from 1000 >>> 1100
- Full auto fire rate reduced from 18 >>> 16
- Full auto fire now reaches max spread at bullet 4, instead of bullet 6
- Adjusted pitch (vertical) recoil curve for full auto, recoil climbs more aggressively past the 3rd bullet
STINGER (burst fire)
- Adjusted pitch (vertical) recoil to be more aggressive after the first burst
- Added more error on bursts after the first one
- Improved recovery time on burst mode from .45 >>> .4
- Price Increased from 400 >>> 500
Escalation goes live! (read our full game mode rundown)
- AFK-ing in Competitive games for a prolonged period (currently defined as 6 or more rounds) will now result in a penalty of 8 rank rating points
- Act Rank Badges will now be based on your highest rank win, instead of your ninth best win
For more context around these changes, read our overall E2: A2 rank plans.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- All sprays will now be destroyed on round start.
DEATH SEQUENCE IMPROVEMENTS AND UPDATES
- Fade to black start time decreased 1.75 seconds after death >>> 1.5 seconds after death
- Time spent on a full black screen increased ~0 seconds >>> 0.25 seconds.
- The total time of the death sequence has not changed, it remains at 2.75 seconds
Camera movement smoothed significantly , especially for those under poor network conditions
- Prior to patch 2.03, any of you (but especially those with high ping or packet loss) could experience camera jitter during the death sequence.
- Based on our investigations of this issue, you can rest assured this camera jitter did not impact combat performance—anyone experiencing this issue was already dead during the unsmooth movement.
- Now everyone, regardless of network conditions, will have smooth camera movement during the death sequence.
- 16 assorted bugs were fixed in this patch
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here