PQube and developers AGATE has announced that VALTHIRIAN ARC: HERO SCHOOL STORY will be coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and PC/Steam later in 2018.
VALTHIRIAN ARC HERO SCHOOL STORY WILL FEATURE:
- Take control of a school for heroes and manage the facility to train the finest students.
- Build up your school from small faculty to prestigious and influential academy.
- Construct, then improve numerous buildings from classrooms and cafeterias, to training grounds and dormitories.
- Over 20 different buildings and facilities to research and develop your teams.
- Starting as apprentices, students can train in 9 different specialist classes.
- Send out students to complete quests and control them directly in the field.
- Real time battles – switch between character classes to better outsmart the enemy.
- Loot and materials form mission can be used to improve your academy and create, forge and craft all new weapons and armour.
Find out more about Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story on the official website: http://pqube.co.uk/valthirian-arc