Vaporum: Lockdown, a prequel to the award-winning steampunk dungeon crawler Vaporum, is coming out in early 2020, and will be available on Windows, Mac, Linux, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The game expands on everything that made the first game good, including more menacing enemy types, broadened skill trees, new gadgets, plenty of new unique items, and original puzzles and mechanics. Vaporum: Lockdown follows the story of Lisa Teller, a teleport operator & scientist, who struggles to survive the aftermath of a terrible event.
VAPORUM: LOCKDOWN – MAIN FEATURES:
- Fight in real time! First-person real-time combat with deadly foes with varied abilities and behaviors.
- Stop time mode! Enable this mode at any time to cause time to only pass when you act, giving you unlimited time to reason about your next best move. Useful in both combat and puzzles!
- Be tactical. Use various attacks and read your opponents – each enemy has a different set of strengths and weaknesses.
- Fully voiced main characters. Explore the story through a fully voiced main protagonist and several other key characters, in the form of dialogs and phonodiaries.
- Tons of customization options! The gadget-based RPG system allows you to evolve your exoskeleton over time and also adapt to any situation at will.
- Absorb fumium from defeated enemies. Unlock additional circuits in your exoskeleton and gain new bonuses and skills.
- Keep your wits about you. Solve level-wide objectives and puzzles that vary in difficulty.
- Explore and loot. Look for optional passages filled with additional challenges and rewards.
- Survive the chaos that has set in after terrible events, and escape the tower on full lockdown!
- Immersive steampunk setting. Beautiful graphics, stunning sound design, and an atmosphere of constant danger lurking around every corner.
For more about the game head here http://www.vaporum-game.com/
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here