Bohemia Interactive has announced the release of Update 1.1: Bridges for Vigor, which is available now! The update includes the new map Brodalen Bridges, a new game event called Buried Ache, new weapons, stamina additives, team killer detection, and many tweaks and fixes.
Vigor is a free-to-play shoot’n’loot game where you build shelter in post-war Norway. Over 2,500,00 players have jumped into the beautiful (but deadly) Outlands so far. You can play Vigor exclusively on Xbox One.
Update 1.1 “Bridges” includes:
- New Brodalen Bridges map – It gives Outlanders the possibility to explore new styles of gameplay and combat with a more vertical environment.
- New game event: Buried Cache – There are Polaroids spawning at random locations across the maps, displaying the location of hidden treasure. If an Outlander manages to figure out the location of the buried cache, they will be rewarded with its valuable content.
- Loading screen hints – These will help players gather important gameplay information
- Threat and Team Killer detection – Outlanders now know who the real traitors are!
- Weight influence – Feel the weight of the loot and equipment: items in the backpack influence movement of the character and total stamina.
- New color variants for character cosmetics
- Re-balanced challenges
- New weapons
- Camera and movement changes (inventory load, machine gun stance)
- Sway, spread, and recoil changes
- Shooting range refactor
- Loot re-balance
- Store rarities simplification
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here