Australian development team Blind Mystics opened the early access gates to the team’s exciting virtual reality shooter-sport genre mashup Virtual Ricochet in November and have been hard at work on some enhancements. The new Combat Update 1 delivers a revamped difficulty system, redesigned stages, and an ALL-NEW enemy drone with brand new VFX! Players can take advantage of a sweet discount during the Steam Winter Sale to get into the mix early and start swinging around tennis rackets and laser guns in VR.
Set in a futuristic combat arena filled with lasers, energy shields, deadly cybernetic enemies, and chaotic action. Virtual Ricochet combines elements of frantic tennis back-and-forth action and the immersiveness of VR shooters to create an all-new room-scale experience.
Virtual Ricochet features:
- Classic, chaotic arcade shooter gameplay.
- The freedom of full 360-degree, room-scale arena environments.
- An in-depth, customizable upgrade system that encourages players to unleash the hidden potential of their equipment.
- Different difficulties of challenging gameplay that rewards skill, strategy, and mastery.
- Original music in a high-energy, retro synthwave soundtrack, featuring MercuriusFM.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here