Virtual reality technologies are developing along with the gambling industry all over the world. These days it is very popular among players who are interested in new emotions and experiences. For this reason, many casino software manufacturers have expressed a desire to use VR tools in their games.
What is a VR casino?
There are many wonderful gaming rooms offering great payouts and generous bonuses. Each of them has something special. For example, Vegas Crest Casino offers almost 1000 free slot machine games and a welcome bonus. However, most gamblers have focused on VR casinos. Thanks to the use of modern tools, such establishments completely immerse you in the gaming environment providing freedom of action. Creating a VR casino is a deep and eventful process with an incredibly extensive amount of work. Its software features sophisticated algorithms; besides, developers spend a lot more resources.
After moving to the game room, you can walk around all the rooms, chat with other users and select a game accordingly. It is worth noting a large number of new games. Leading developers like Microgaming and NetEnt create high-quality game models including slots, poker, roulette. To test it you only need to wear VR glasses and find a suitable casino that would offer something new. There are also additional accessories that increase the sensitivity and emotionality of participants.
There are currently three leaders in the virtual race:
Each of them specializes in different areas. For example, NetEnt releases VR slots with unique stories and funny characters. Meanwhile, Microgaming is developing separate casinos and improving existing accessories for next-generation games. Most of the current VR casino trends were born by these providers.
What is happening in the industry today?
Many operators are looking for ways to attract new customers. For this, various methods are used: from software to bonuses. Not so long ago, VR was added to this list, which caused a great stir. Let’s find out what trends determine the future of this area.
- New markets. The geography of gambling and the popularity of online casinos is expanding rapidly. In 2020, the greatest growth is expected on the African continent, as well as in some European and Asian countries. The popularization of VR casinos will be accompanied by innovations in various fields. In some regions, the Internet will become accessible while governments will make gambling laws more loyal.
- Great investment. VR industry has shown fantastic results. Today you can meet not only individual games but also full-fledged virtual casinos. In this regard, the number of companies producing VR content has increased, which has attracted huge investments. Businesspersons and large companies buy stocks, new projects and technologies to become leaders in the race.
- Blockchain. This technology has a great impact on the entire gambling industry; therefore, its capabilities were reflected in the first VR gaming halls. Blockchain provides secure transactions that attract the attention of players who are looking for virtual casinos with new games and suitable payment methods.
- New devices. Every year, new devices for VR games appear on the market. They are distinguished by advanced features. For example, with the help of glasses, you can consider all the details while touch gloves increase sensitivity to objects.
- Research results. According to reports from analytical platforms, more than 50% of modern players are interested in VR gambling. They are looking for tips/instructions with new games and also buy appropriate accessories for comfortable gameplay. This means developers will continue to work in this area.
Something you have never seen
At first glance, a VR casino is an ordinary platform with games and bonuses. Your opinion will change as soon as you put on the accessories and click Play. You instantly move into the virtual world acquiring the image of a casino client or game character. Even standard reels appear in a new form. The second advantage is hidden in feelings and emotions. Players have never seen anything like this, so a game session is accompanied by positive emotions and a fantastic experience. Walking around casinos you can meet other gamers and even make friends. Use your microphone to talk about your favorite games or select a poker table instead. Finally, the main advantage is the VR casino on your mobile device.
Now you have much more features!
Is VR casino a new future?
The new technology guarantees an amazing experience with visualization, real sounds and tactile sensations. Because of these features, leading iGaming experts say VR has a great future. But to bring success closer developers and operators of new casinos must solve the problem with the headset. As already mentioned, virtual games require special points and adjustments. Some of them are too expensive and, having reduced it, VR platforms will attract much more customers.
In 2020/21, new gaming halls are expected to appear, however, NetEnt, Cassexe, and Microgaming will be the leaders in content production. The fact is that these companies have stepped far forward by offering amazing developments. Accordingly, it makes sense to say about large investments that will appear in the gambling industry. These days there are many young studios that are going to revolutionize the VR segment and this will happen soon!