Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr is a free patch, that fundamentally changes some of the core features of the game, such as the progression system, itemization and loot, and how combat works. It also expands the game with new end-game modes, new items, a new level cap and the co-op campaign mode. Overall, the patch aims to elevate Martyr’s qualities as an Action-RPG, implementing features, pacing and a sense of progression that is more in line with the traditions of the ARPG genre.
NEW IN 2.0:
- Faster, smoother gameplay experience for all three playable classes
- Progression system rebuilt from scratch
- Level cap increased from 80 to 100
- Story Campaign, Seasons 1 & 2 are now playable in online co-op (2-4 players)
- Expanded and revised loot system (new item tier, new item types, new enchants)
- Expanded and revised crafting
- New end-game modes
- Other quality of life improvements
- And many more — check out our detailed 2.0 Compendium highlighting all the new features.
Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr’s 2.0 update is coming soon for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
During Steam’s Summer Sale, Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr is –50% off.