Crunchyroll is sharing a brand new trailer for the upcoming Crunchyroll Originals series Noblesse, an anime adaptation of the WEBTOON series of the same name, written by Jeho Son and illustrated by Kwangsu Lee that airs in October.
Noblesse tells the story of Raizel, who wakes up after an 820-year sleep. He is a Noblesse, a pure-blooded Noble and protector of other Nobles. In an attempt to keep him safe, his servant Frankenstein enrols him at Ye Ran High School where he learns the rules of human living.
While he is there, a secret society plotting to take over the world called The Union, sends modified humans to infiltrate Raizel’s life meaning he has to use his power to protect those around him. Finally, the secrets behind his lengthy sleep are revealed and Raizel’s absolute protection as the Noblesse begins.
The series is directed by Yasutaka Yamamoto (“Hinomaru Sumo”), with Shunsuke Tada as chief director, Sayaka Harada on series composition, and Akiharu Ishii handling character designs and chief animation supervision.
“Noblesse” is the latest Crunchyroll Original series to premiere this year, alongside “In/Spectre,” “Tower of God,” and “The God of High School,” to name a few.
Crunchyroll has also announced the cast for the series, which includes:
- Cadis Etrama di Raizel will be played by Tarusuke Shingaki (Mirio in “My Hero Academia”)
- Frankenstein will be played by Daisuke Hirakawa (Momotaro in “Hozuki’s Coolheadedness”)
- M-21 will be played by Kousuke Onishi (Neinhart in “Fairy Tail”)
- Tashiro Yusuke will be played by Ryota Iwasaki (Inasa in “My Hero Academia”)
- Kase Manabu will be played by Yohei Hamada (Bathin in “As Miss Beelzebub Likes it.”)
Jeho Son and Kwangsu Lee are heading to Virtual Crunchyroll Expo September 4 – 6, and fans interested in getting a sneak peek before the show premieres are encouraged to register for a free pass now!
For more news from the world of Movies and TV head here