Willy Jetman: Astromonkey’s Revenge, the spectacular debut of Barcelona-based Last Chicken Games, is preparing its invasion of the mobile ecosystem, with Android and iOS versions, after making the rounds on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC.
From July 9th the adventures of Willy Jetman will be available on smartphones and tablets, on both Android and iOS devices.
Also, if you didn’t already know the virtues of Willy Jetman: Astromonkey’s Revenge, you have the opportunity to try it out thanks to the PC demo available on Steam that will introduce you to Willy’s odyssey through the first three scenarios of the game.
The smartphones and tablets version will be available on July 9th and it will include an intuitive control system adapted to touch screens, as well as all the contents from the versions already released on other platforms.
Last Chicken Games has not sacrificed any of the details that made Willy Jetman great in its shift to mobile devices: action, shooting, platforms, RPG elements… and lots of comedy!
What begins as a simple clean-up mission on the planet Gravos turns into a 2D odyssey in which Willy ends up becoming the champion of the gravonites while fighting unfriendly wildlife and bosses who’ll make him sweat.
- A whole world to explore. Below the surface of Gravos there is a complex system of caves and grottos, full of traps and lava rivers. It is even rumored that the planet hide the vestiges of an ancient civilization.
- Space recycling. Collect the remains of the AC-137 cargo ship and transport them to the recycling points scattered around the planet. Sustainability is money!
- Exotic and aggressive fauna. Flying fish, stone giants, giant wasps, dragons, and the most spectacular and gritty bosses are waiting to finish you off.
- Armed and ready for action. Collect Crush’N Go! coupons to add new weapons to your arsenal and power them up with the Gravitonium you can collect inside the caves. Flamethrower, machine gun, ray gun, grenades… each weapon is perfect for neutralizing each kind of enemy.
- Talk to the locals. Gain their trust and you can visit the Gravonite Village. The customers of the O Lá! Là! Tavern will give you valuable clues and don’t forget to visit the public toilets, because it is rumoured that they hide more than they appear at first sight.
- On the hunt for the golden trophy. There are 20 statuettes hidden all over Gravos. Find them and visit the Gravonite Village’s PeachStore to unlock exclusive upgrades.
- Action, shooter, exploration, RPG elements and lots of humour. An Old School adventure that will test your reflexes as you travel through an alien world full of life and secrets.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here