Following a successful launch of the acclaimed PC version, VLG Publishing and developer imaginarylab, a studio dedicated to raising the bar in interactive storytelling and have announced that point-and-click side-scrolling adventure game Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town will launch for Nintendo Switch in Q1 2021.
Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town is a modern take on side-scrolling adventure game classics such as Day of the Tentacle and Monkey Island. Fans of these old school point-and-click titles and all adventure game enthusiasts can experience this beloved genre, now with contemporary mechanics and beautifully drawn 3D visuals either on-the-go or from the comfort of their sofa.
Take a look at what’s in store for fans of this iconic game genre in this new Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town Nintendo Switch trailer
Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town offers a modern take on point-and-click adventure games by having players collect clues and solve puzzles in a computerized 3D pirate themed world. As Willy uncovers details regarding his father’s mysterious disappearance, fans of all ages are able to enjoy the hilarious dialogue, whimsical characters and charming cartoon graphics. Old school fans of the genre can appreciate easter eggs that reference iconic titles they grew up with during the good old days of gaming.
10 years have passed since the mysterious disappearance of Willy’s father, the famous archaeologist Henry Morgan. After Willy receives a strange letter containing a cryptic message he heads on a perilous adventure to Bone Town, an unconventional place full of pirates and shady characters, to once and for all uncover the truth behind what happened to his father.
- Non-linear gameplay – Explore without constraint, collect items and solve stimulating puzzles.
- Unique graphic style – A fantastical world with a magical atmosphere.
- Full HD quality – Cinematographic cutscenes and over 50 locations to see.
- A pirate world with a modern twist – Pirates and computers? Why not?!
- 15 NPCs to interact with – Learn about the story through several hours of interactive dialogues packed with irony and easter eggs.
- Original soundtrack – More than two hours of original music.
For more information please the official website at www.leonardointeractive.com/game/willy-morgan/
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here