Publisher Daedalic Entertainment and developer Barrel Roll Games have announced that their popular multiplayer Hide and Seek game Witch It leaves Early Access today at 6PM BST / 7PM CEST. Version 1.0 will be available on Steam for £15.99GBP / €19.99EUR / $28.95AUD and receives an extensive launch update including all-new maps, abilities and numerous props. The multiplayer hit has reached around 750,000 players since its Early Access launch in May 2017.
- Play as a hunter or witch on 15 diverse maps, each with its own unique playstyles and prop layouts for you to discover
- Use a growing array of fun skills to troll and fool your opponents
- Dynamic, physical-based prop movement allows you to easily locate hiding spots or traverse the maps effortlessly
- Unlock countless customization options for both hunters and witches, of varying rarities and calibre
- Progress and level your account to show off your prop hunting and hiding abilities
- Play on public servers with other experienced prop hunters and witches, or open up your own private server and play with a group of friends
Witch It is available on Steam for £15.99GBP / €19.99EUR / $28.95AUD. For more details and information, please visit the official steam page.