Publisher Daedalic Entertainment and developer Barrel Roll Games have announced that the popular multiplayer Hide and Seek game Witch It will leave Early Access and celebrate its full release on Steam with an extensive update on October 22nd. The multiplayer hit has reached around 750,000 players since its Early Access launch in May 2017. The game is currently on sale on Steam until September 10th.
- Play as a hunter or witch on fifteen diverse maps, each with its own unique playstyles and prop layouts for you to discover
- Use a growing array of fun skills to troll and fool your opponents
- Dynamic, physical based prop movement allows you to easily locate hiding spots or traverse the maps effortlessly
- Unlock countless customization options for both hunters and witches, of varying rarities and caliber
- Progress and level your account to show off your prop hunting and hiding abilities
- Play on public servers with other experienced prop hunters and witches, or open up your own private server and play with a group of friends
Witch It will officially launch on October 22nd on PC via Steam.
For more details and information, please visit the official steam page.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here