PQube and developer Seventh Rank has announced that stunning pixel art side-scrolling adventure World for Two is coming to Steam on 16th July, 2021!
- Highly emotive and artistically stunning journey restoring life in a devastated world
- Play as an android tasked with collecting genetic profiles and fuelling creation of life
- Artistic 2D side scrolling adventure with breath-taking pixel art visuals
- Harvest resources from living specimens to fuel your creation
- Initially released for Japan only in 2019 with 8/10* reviews
- 4 distinct biomes to populate with over 60 unique creatures
- Unlockable ‘Chapter 0’ prologue mode and remastered soundtrack
- Coming to Steam on July 16th, 2021!
In World for Two, confront the astounding beauty and troubling consequences of creating life. In a world devastated by catastrophic events, take on the role on an android, created to reintroduce life into the dying landscape in this stunning and heart wrenching side-scrolling adventure.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here