You have one job and one job only – to stay alive for as long as possible. The way you do it? Up to you. Feeling safer with several lines of defensive barricades all around you? Fine. Prefer big guns and barrage fire? Go for it. Think the best survival strategy is to combine the two? Great. Just make sure that whatever you do, those nasty creatures will regret the day they met you.
The game is now available on Nintendo eShop (https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/yet-another-zombie-defense-hd-switch) at a price of $4,99 and with a 10% discount.
ET ANOTHER ZOMBIE DEFENSE HD – MAIN FEATURES:
- Local and online co-op for up to four players – slaying monsters alone is fun, but doing it with your friends? It’s up to four times better!
- Mount your favorite firearms on automated turrets and set traps – it’s a well-known fact that zombies aren’t smart, so they won’t be expecting it;
- Guns, guns, guns … and more guns! Choose from a variety of weapons – shotguns, rocket launchers, flamethrowers, and many more;
- Pick your favorite game mode:
- Compete with others and dominate the leaderboard;
- Zooombieees! Who doesn’t love to smash their rotten little faces?
- Oh, and did we mention guns yet? No, really, there are literally tons of them!