Team17 and independent studio, Playtonic Games, is calling on players to test their 2D platforming skills with the release of the new demo for the critically-acclaimed Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair. The free demo, available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Store, and Steam, gives a taster of tonics, trials, and tantalising obstacles to traverse, including a chance to complete the lair itself, the first five levels of the game, and a Pageie Challenge, as Yooka and Laylee once again face off against antagonist Capital B!
The demo has no time limit, meaning there’s no pesky interruption to the fun. Should players then decide to purchase the full game and continue their adventure, the save from the demo will carry over, meaning no progress is lost.
About Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair
- Set across 40 exciting levels within an expansive and interactive 3D Overworld
- Uncover new secrets and puzzles that dynamically transform the environment into brand-new experiences
- Silky-smooth 60fps across all platforms
- Tonics return, with game-modifying potions that give players the ability to customise their adventure with character skins, graphical filter effects, and difficulty modifiers!
- Take on the challenge of the Impossible Lair at any point during the adventure now available digitally on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™, and PC as part of the Overcooked! 2 season pass or separately for £4.79/€4.99/$5.99
Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair is available digitally on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC for £24.99 / $29.99 / €29.99. Physical editions are available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch at selected retailers globally.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here